Aromatherapy in Season ~ Honouring Autumn
Strengthening our physical and energetic immune system and reconnecting with what inspires and expands us!
- We will be discussing the season of Autumn according to Traditional Chinese Medicine and the Metal element associated with this season.
- We will be sampling & learning about nine primary therapeutic grade essential oils from Wisdom of the Earth that can help us move into this season with vibrant health and well-being! Bonus essences and hydrolats will be shared as time allows.
- Some of the topics we will cover are the energetic & physical workings of the immune system, allergies & supporting lung and large intestine functions with essential oils.
- Bring paper and pencil to take notes. We will be discussing each essential oil in-depth and discovering a variety of medicinal applications.
- Essential oils & Hydrolats will be available for purchase for your convenience. You can also purchase the Honouring Autumn AromaKit, which includes a beautiful, zippered carry pouch with 2mL bottles of all nine essential oils for Autumn and an informational booklet to guide you on each oil and usage. Visit https://www.yamhealingarts.com/store-aromatherapy-kits for more details on Seasonal AromaKits!
With Rachel Jackson LMT, CYI & Certified Level 2 Medicinal Aromatherapist Located at our private residence studio in Camp Verde, AZ Call or email Rachel for more information or to reserve your spot for this educational, fun & aromatic experience! 401.743.3688 [email protected]
About the Instructor
This is part of a series of classes I am offering at the turn of each season. My vision is for these gatherings to bring us together as we enter a new season, whether that season is internal or external, a large life shift or a small gentle transition. This is a platform to learn a luxurious way to support health and vitality on all levels with high-quality food-grade essential oils and embark into the change of seasons within our lives with awareness and intention. Visit our website for more information about future events like this and other wellness offerings.